Another panel/swallow question

OK, so now I have the thing swallowed.  I restart FVWM, and of course
that causes all the modules to restart (they have to, that's the way
FVWM modules work).

Now, how can I get the panel to "re-swallow" that application?

Or, more generally, if I need to stop/start a swallowed app, how do I
tell the panel to capture it again?

 Paul D. Smith <psmith baynetworks com>         Network Management Development