Firestarter

I am trying to compile Firestarter on SuSE 6.4 but get loads of errors
like this:-

/opt/gnome/lib/libpanel_status.so: undefined reference to
`gtk_object_get_type'
/opt/gnome/lib/libpanel_status.so: undefined reference to `gtk_type_new'
/opt/gnome/lib/libpanel_status.so: undefined reference to
`gtk_type_unique'
/opt/gnome/lib/libpanel_status.so: undefined reference to
`gtk_signal_emit'
/opt/gnome/lib/libpanel_status.so: undefined reference to
`gtk_object_class_add_signals'

This happens with 0.4.1 and 0.5.0pre2.
I can compile loads of other gnome apps absolutly fine.
By the way I am using Helixcode Gnome up to date as of about 4 hours
ago.

Thanks

Pat

Pat Colbeck			E-mail: pat colbeck esc azlan co uk
Cisco CCIE #2305		Tel:	01904 695270
Senior Technical Engineer	Fax:	01904 695006
Azlan Ltd			Mobile: 07770 864755