Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 0.5 "Salamander" is out

Just upgraded Evolution via helix-update (I had 0.4.1) and Evolution
seg-faults when started. I tried deleting my existing ~/evolution and
trying it again. Evolultion successfully prompted me and created
~/evolution and then crashed just like before.  Any ideas? I haven't
done anything stupid to my box recently. I'd hate to have to go back to
mutt. I guess this is what I get for using Evolution fulltime before 1.0 :-)

-ryan