Re: Default Desktop

create a user 'testgnome'
log in under X using gnome.
change the config as you want for default
in the system script, modify the system script that launch X
under the login name to test BEFORE the ~/.xsession where you launch
gnome,
if there is a ~/.gnome
copy the testgnome's files and use sed to change any absolute reference
to the HOME of testgnome to the one of your new user
ask to the developper to correct
JRC