Re: Real player

It should work, although it won't add itself to your Gnome menus. You'll
have to do that, if desired.

The name of the executable file is "realplay." On my system (Mandrake 7.2
with Gnome 1.2) it installed itself in /usr/X11R6/bin/. This is probably
already in your PATH, so you shouldn't have to specify the directory when
you start the program.

Good luck.

Tony