Re: building Gnome from src.rpms

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

> Is ESD installed? And is it in the "correct" location? Looks to me like
> it's not finding ESD symbols

Yes I built it from the src.rpm and installed it. I've repeated the
process about 10 - 20 times building from scratch the Helix Gnome
src.rpms and I always get up to the control-center src.rpm with out
problems. Its just when I go to build control-center I get the errors.

I will try it some more, hopefully it will build within the next couple
days? I have no idea why it cannot find the esd symbols.

Frank