Re: GnomeArtists) Future of the icon project

Glad to hear that you'r back around, evn if it's only to step down.
I'm not sure if you'r still the person to talk to but over the past few
months I've been messing with creatin 192x192 coppies of some of the standard
panel icons. Now that the panel can go up to 128 pixels in size, the 48pxl
icons just don't cut it. I think I've done a decent job so far...
(see www.cs.hmc.edu/~befrantz/pix/)

I know someone else has been trying this with the gmc icons here: http://www.bergsoe.dtu.dk/~pbk1807/menu2.html
but none of those appear to be launcher icons...

Also, earlier this summer I gave all of the gmc icons full alpha shadows
rather than the antialiased solid black ones. I'll try to get tohse online at the
above url also.

Any thoguhts on what to do with all these icons?

--Ben