Re: I've lost cut-and-paste

It probably isn't this simple, but have you got a three or two button mouse?

If you have a two button mouse which is set to 'emulate' a three button
mouse you need to hold down one button and simultaneously press the
other button to emulate pressing the third button!!

Well that is how it  works on my machine (using a microsoft two button
mouse). Highlight the text you wich to cut then go to the location you wish
to paste it to, then press both mouse buttons together.