Re: Evolution 0.6 "Procompsognathus" is out

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 11:04:17AM -0400, Poletti, Don wrote:
> I had the same problem.
>
> I thought that helix-update was suppose to prevent this
> sort of problem.

Unfortunately, helix-update doesn't know how to do a full dependency
search and resolution.

But!  ;)

We are now in internal beta testing of a new product, Red Carpet, that
is a much more advanced updating tool.  Red Carpet will not only
search our files for the correct files to resolve dependency problems,
but those of your distribution as well.

So please bear with us; we expect to have an public beta beginning
soon.

--
Ian Peters
itp helixcode com