Re: Two questions about gnome-terminal

Well its being remapped from the default?

g-t doesn't supprot rebindings, so if it isn't the defualt,
it wouldn't be appropriate.  Although there is a patch I
have received for the next version of gnome-libs which I
haven't put in yet that adds a couple of bindings that
might be able to be expanded to include more.

> > 1. In xterm I had M-TAB (meta + tab key) remapped via X resources so it
> >    used to generate ^[^I. In gnome-terminal it generates ^I no matter what
> >    modifiers I press with it. Is it possible to make it work like it did in
> >    xterm?
>
> Doable, yes.
>
> Michael, do you have any objections?
>
> > 2. When I run Midnight Commander in gnome-terminal with mouse support
> >    enabled, right mouse button doesn't invoke menu no matter what modifiers
> >    I press with it. In documentation it is written it should always work
> >    with control modifier... is it a bug?
>
> Mhm, this is a bug.  I wonder when this broke.

Well I thought hte mouse stuff was fixed ages ago, but it could
be a bit out still, or someone else broke it :)  (which seems
to happen often when someone else touches zvt :)