WidowMaker w/o Gnome...

How does one go about logging in with gdm on and not have the Gnome
desktop environment come up as default.  I would like to run only the
WindowMaker window manager, but everytime I try to get rid of the files in
my directory, Gnome just keeps on coming back up.  Since, its a lab
machine, I can't exactly go in and replace gdm with xdm, is there anyother
way of not using Gnome, yet still have it run?  Thanks.

--Raf

Rafael A. Hinojosa			rhinojo sccs swarthmore edu