Re: [Thanks for Atlanta, next stop Las Vegas?]

       I have heard that helix is to go with a full hacker team to the show.
       This make me wonder how are helix/GNOME booths going to communicate,
       i.e. what is GNOME booth going to show if helix is going to demo
       the same (HElix GNOME). A good scheme should be found to enable both
       to be present. I'm afraid that people will only go to the Helix booth
       and forget about the GNOME one...

We did not have a problem at LWE/San Jose in getting traffic to the GNOME
booth at the .org pavilion, even though both Helix Code and Eazel had busy
spiffy booths there.  There was a problem, however, in that most of the
hackers were at the company booths and there were no GNOMErs at the GNOME
booth to give demos or answer technical questions until nearly the end of
the show.

Any volunteers for the GNOME booth in the Linux Community Hub at COMDEX?
It is the perfect opportunity not only to promote GNOME, but also spread
the word about the GNOME Foundation.  The exhibit runs Mon. Nov. 13th -
Fri. Nov. 17th  in Las Vegas.  It would be helpful to schedule people in
minimum two hour blocks...it's a long, busy show with lots of newbies!