Printing to a file...

I would like to print to a {some of my competition can do this so I am trying to find out how myself now} computer’s parallel port and have it save it as a file. Computer “A” prints out the parallel port like normal. Computer A & B are connected via a parallel cable, and Computer “B” saves the print job as a file. This is apparently quite common for getting data out of data-bases in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas. I have a client that needs something similar done…

HELP!

From The Desk Of:

Tim Elmore @ PDM

Technical/SoftWare Call Support Dept.