Re: Does gnome-help-browser still read manpages?

I just tried it on fetchmail.  At first I thought it was hanging,
as it started thrashing the disk and sucking up all my cpu
cycles,
but it eventually (45 sec or so, maybe more) began to display the
fetchmail man page.

The page does appear to be corrupt, or, at any rate, more
demanding than
the conversion program can handle. Under the Keyword/Option
Summary
section, the corruption begins following the line:

Here are the legal global options:

and it stops entirely following the line:

Here are the legal user options:

Looks like it can't handle all the troff commands/macros
properly?

--Jeff