Does gnome-help-browser still read manpages?

I had the most exciting crash a couple hours ago.  And because
I couldn't believe it, I tried it again and had another.  Before
I report a  bug, could somebody tell me whether it's something
peculiar to my setup.  I'm running debian woody with the latest
Helix gnome as of this morning.  I open the Gnome Help Browser
using the toolbar icon, click Man Pages, and then scroll down and
click fetchmail.  There may be no significance to which manpage I
try to read, but I'm unwilling to reset my workstation again
just now.  If you are willing to help me out by confirming
that you have no problem with this, I suggest you make sure
no valuable files are open before you do...