Re: The archives are back

> - open gnome-hackers archives to general public
> Keeping list submissions invite-only shouldn't be problem.

Well, as many people have pointed out we have kept the archives
private for a number of reasons:

	* Allow people to describe their upcoming plans regarding
          GNOME, reaching out the GNOME contributors.

	* Reduce external flamage/keep dirty laundry in-house.

	* Reduce noise.

I think Havoc's proposal makes sense.  Basically gnome-hackers traffic
would be trimmed down to only high priority discussions between the
general quorum of GNOME developers.  Other lists should be used for
discussing technical matters.

Also, we should really do something about updating the UI for the
mailing lists in gnome.org, they are really suboptimal right now.

Miguel.