Re: Don't remember window position

> Once and for all I like to disable the feature that GNOME/sawfish
> remembers window position and size.  How to achieve this goal?
>
> Default size and left upper corner -- that's all I want.

I have a gripe about Sawfish as well although I think this really
belongs on the Sawfish list.  I have matched windows that start on a
specific workspace but sometimes sawfish ignores this and I have to
select "forget saved state" before it works again.  Sawfish IMHO should
honor these matched windows and if one is found it just ignores other
settings.  I should never have to tell it to ignore saved states once
set.

George Farris - VE7FRG           E-Mail : george gmsys com
G.M. Systems,                  Web page : http://www.gmsys.com
2570 Seaview Road,            Phone/Fax : (250)743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada
V0R 2P0                       Linux systems, support and services.