Re: OFFTOPIC: Gnus Help

Archit Baweja <bighead crosswinds net> writes:

> I know that a lot of GNOME Hackers use Gnus/Emacs combo to read
> their mail (although Evolution seems to be catching on). So I would
> like to know as to how I can extract attatchments from my mail while
> I read it in Gnus/Emacs. I know you guys get a lot of patches, so
> thought u might be knowing it.

I suggest you post your Gnus questions to news:gnu.emacs.gnus, where
there are lots of really helpful people who know everything there is
to know about Gnus.  The simplest way to customise your MIME settings
is via:

  Customize/Emacs/Applications/Mail/MIME display

looking particularly at the inlined types.

--
Cheers,
Rich.