OFFTOPIC: Gnus Help

Hi

I know that a lot of GNOME Hackers use Gnus/Emacs combo to read their mail
(although Evolution seems to be catching on). So I would like to know as to how I
can extract attatchments from my mail while I read it in Gnus/Emacs. I know you
guys get a lot of patches, so thought u might be knowing it.

If someone can also tell me how to do it in RMAIL/Emacs combo would also be great.

Archit Baweja

P.s. Apologies for this *really* offtopic thing.