evolution not loading components

I downloaded helix evolution for my suse 6.4 box and it worked happyly
for some time. Then I had to mess with my system (I tried to install a
recent nautilus)

now my evolution is not able to load its components any more even
though I installed everything anew.

evolution

evolution-shell-WARNING **: No Evolution components installed.

evolution-shell-WARNING **: e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type:
Unknown type -- mail

evolution-shell-WARNING **: e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type:
Unknown type -- calendar

evolution-shell-WARNING **: e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type:
Unknown type -- contacts
EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/gnome
EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Inbox
EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Trash
EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Outbox
EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Calendar
EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Contacts
EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Sent
EStorageSetView: Adding -- /local/Drafts

does somebody know what to do here?

Olaf