Re: Aqua theme

On 11 Oct, gourdin wrote:
> when i install AquaX theme and its friend AquaX-gtk, i got all the colors ...
> but, i didn"t have the button in water or something, also my scrollbars
> didn't look like thez have to look (aqua / water)...
>
> anyone knows where is my problem ???

Gourd|n,

Which version of sawfish are you running? And which version of AquaX?

Some of the changes between sawfish 0.30 and 0.31 affected AquaX (namely
a couple of "shortcuts" I took). Yesterday I posted AquaX v1.02 (for
sawfish) to t.o. which corrects this. Also, if you got the themes from
t.o., you should either untar them or rename the files once you move
them into their appropriate directories, since t.o. appends a version
number to the base name which I (and several other theme authors) don't
use as the directory name. So you should have, for example:
     /usr/share/sawfish/themes/AquaX.tar.gz
     ~/.themes/AquaX

Thanks for choosing AquaX!!

HTH

Barthel

P.S. <shamless plug> I just released AquaXen, a simple, fast AquaX GTK
theme which uses the Xenophilia engine . . . </shameless plug>
--
   ld_barthel yahoo com | http://geocities.com/Area51/Shire/4063
gpg fingerprint: 8D3F 4BFF D36B BFCC FEE5  86A0 2AAF D3DA C395 641E

Only those who do nothing make no mistakes.