Re: SuSE 6.4 gnome install not so great. / Helixcode on Suse

I'm currently using Gnome and SuSE 6.4 (although all transfer to SuSE 7.0
soon), BUT i'm not using the standard packages included in the distro.
Instead i use the Gnome by helixcode (www.helixcode.com). It runs really
great! In fact i deleted all packages of SuSE that had anything to do with
Gnome. The only disadvantage over RH is that GnuCash is not included in the
SuSE version of Helixcode Gnome, maybe something the developers there can
fix???

Jeroen