Re: Tasklist doesn't redraw after window is destroyed

Yes,  desk guide crashed on me a couple of times too
(boy was I surprised, never saw this before !)
In my case - when I as reading an e-mail with balsa and some
dialog windows to change fonts appeared.

I have similar configuration as others reported:

sawfish-0.31
gnome-core-1.2.2.1-helix

It started crashing only after upgrade of the gnome-core.
With the same version of sawfish and gnome-core-1.2.2-helix
everything was stable.   So I guess it is widow shading feature
in new desk guide which crashes it.  I did not test in detail
disabling of 'fill window thumbnails with content' feature,
but I belive it would be stable.

                        Best regards, Dmitri Pogosyan