Re: helix and red hat 7

Quoting Adam Sleight (adams linearcorp com):
> On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:16:34 -0400
>  Ian Peters <itp helixcode com> wrote:
>
> I'd rather wait a few weeks than a few days and have the installer and other
> issues thouroughly tested before release it for RH 7. To bow to public
> pressure..get tough skin like Linus. Do you have a bandwidth meter with the
> installer yet?  like 220KB/sec or 3KB/sec

When will I be able to purchase a CD? :-)

While I love leeaching from the Ubiquitous Server, I'd rather give my money to
help futher develop great software.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner real-time com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (612)943-8500