Re: helix and red hat 7

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 03:43:06PM -0400, Jack Wallen wrote:
> i realize this question has been bounced around a lot but i've yet to see
> an 'official' answer.  when and or is helix going to support red hat 7.0?

Helix Code will of course be releasing Helix GNOME for Red Hat 7.0
machines.  The transition to Red Hat 7.0 has been a tricky one for us,
as we are adapting to some of the dramatic changes the Red Hat folks
put into 7.0.  We are currently in the testing phase (ie our installer,
updater, and packages have all been built).  We will be releasing it as
soon as we are confidant that everything is working right -- this
should happen in the next few days.

--
Ian Peters
itp helixcode com