include an English version...

From: "Jean-Raymond.Chauviere" <Jean-Raymond Chauviere cetelem fr>
> I don't agree.
> This list isn't reserved for people speaking (only) English.
> If you don't understand, I'm sorry, but don't bother with
> your own incompetence and limits.
You can't expect everybody to speak French, can you ?

> Maybe, the one speaking in is own language has the same problem than
> you.
>
> Uniformity is only the dream of fascists.
That's rude ! He didn't mean offending you.
I remember having read posts in Spanish in this list (and German maybe),
so his comments apply to those as well, whoever posted those
messages ;-)

> JRC
> PS: usually, the answer to such mail is 'but me I understand french'.
> It can be or not, but please avoid !
And yes, I am French.

Right... what about giving an hand to Etienne de Bary now ?