Re: testing GUI programs?

The X server has an extention called "X Test" which I use to remotely
handle multiple x servers running on several monitors.  Ex:... move
mouse from one display onto another as well as the keyboard.  The
program I use is called x2x.  I can even operate my laptop with my
desktop mouse and keyboard by simply hitting the side of my desktop
screen.

There is also a program called xmacro which will use the X Test
extention to do exactly what you want.  xmacro is great for training
tutorials.  I haven't heard of the program you use in the Win32
environment, but I have used a program in the dark past of Windows
called RECORDER.EXE.  It was a program that came with Win 3.1 and worked
great in Win95/98 (although it didn't come with those versions :| ).
This xmacro program is similar to that.  I used to use it for automating
tutorials for students.

Hope this information helps you.