Re: gnomesite

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 03:57:53PM -0500 or thereabouts, Landy Roman wrote:
> is gnome site down?

Looks like it. www.gnome.org and cvs.gnome.org, for sure.
anoncvs should still work, and bugs.gnome.org is still up! :)

The really annoying thing is that the site (or more likely,
machines) which is/are down are in the US. I gather they have some
Thanksgiving holiday today which is the start of a _very_ long weekend
where they all wander off to visit family and so on. So getting hold
of someone with access to the machine who is physically able to
get to it may be a problem and take longer than usual.

Telsa (of course, by the time I post this, it'll probably be up now
I have said that..)