Re: Moving windows between virtual desktops (workspaces)

"Jean-Raymond.Chauviere" wrote:

> Toralf Lund wrote:
> >
> > An ever returning question: How do I move a window from one
> > desktop/workspace to another? Why can't I use Desk Guide to do it? Or
> > can I?
> >
> > - T

> Click in the title bar (right click under window maker)
> Other window manager may have buttons to get a menu.
> And it depends also of the theme you choose (Cf. enlightenment)

I knew that, of course, but I find these menus rather awkward to use. What
I want is

  1. A way to select a window currently on a different desktop and move it
     to the current one without having to switch workspaces (this would be
     a window manager specific function.)

     or

  2. A pager that allows me to move windows from one desktop to another.
     (The one in Enlightenment will do this, but I'd rather use Sawfish
     than 'E' for various other reasons.)

Or both...

- Toralf