Re: Future Idea (waywayway future)

I'm not a good judge of what's cool and what's not, but an animated
background sounds a bit...gratuitous to me. And distracting.

I suppose it would be a cool option, so long as it was very easily turned
off...

Desmond Rivet          rivet ecf utoronto ca
Eng Sci 0T0 + PEY      rivet_d hotmail com

   You live and learn, or you don't live long