What's up with Helix update?

I've been using Helix on an essentially clean RedHat 6.2 system for a
little more than a couple of months. This morning, the updater told me
that a new sawfish was available. "Finally!" I said to myself as I told
the updater to do the upgrade. Afterword, I happened to check...

$ rpm -qa | grep sawfish
sawfish-themes-0.2-0_helix_1
sawfish-0.30.3-0_helix_7
sawfish-themer-0.30.3-0_helix_7
$

Odd. This prompted me to check ftp.helixcode.com and in the directory
/pub/helix/distributions/RedHat-6 I found...

sawfish-0.33-0_helix_1.i386.rpm
sawfish-themer-0.33-0_helix_1.i386.rpm
sawfish-themes-0.2-0_helix_1.i386.rpm

Is there some benevolent reason that the Helix Update software has
chosen not to give this to me? The same seems to be true of lib-rep and
some other packages.