RE: Minimise an app to an applet?

I guess it's currently up to the app to provide the useful limited accessibility.

I think that it could be useful.  Take for example Netscape or Galeon.  They often take a while to redraw the screen.  It's annoying to have to redraw the previous site when I want to go to a new site.  If they provided an applet to enter a new url in w/o redrawing the prev. site on the screen that would be cool.  Maybe even allow it to stay minimized until the site is loaded.

-D

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:25:14 "Poletti, Don" wrote:

 | GnomeICU does this.

[snip]