Recover iconified panel.

Wed Nov 15 08:42:26 PST 2000

Hi,

I have the function F3 mapped to "Iconify Window".  Not often, but
sometimes by accident I iconify the panel.  The only way to get it back
is to quit gnome (really quit X with cntrl-alt-backspace) and restart.

Is there a way to de-iconify an iconified panel?  Is there a way to
protect the panel from my F3 mapping?

Thanks,

Albert Schueller                                 Department of Mathematics
Office Phone:  509-527-5140                      Whitman College
Public Key:  http://carrot.whitman.edu/gpg.key   Walla Walla, WA USA 99362