Stable bonobo wanted

  Hello Gnome World!

  I'm trying to build Gnome from scratch on Solaris 2.6/Sparc using
the source distribution. Being a user, not a developer, I keep to the
stable sources. Now libglade requires bonobo, which cannot be found in
the stable/sources directory.

  What shall I do? Go on without bonobo? Download a bonobo tarball from
the unstable/sources directory? Which one?

  By the way I have no idea on what that bonobo module is about...

--
  If you're lucky enough to speak the universal language
as your mother tongue, please speak it properly, keeping