SawFish themes

Hi...
I have Sawfish version 0.30.3 the one that comes with Red Hat 7.0. I've
been trying to download some new themes from www.themes.org  on the
sawfish section. The thing is that I downloaded any theme for the
version 0.30.0 and I put the tar.gz in the folder
/usr/share/sawfish/0.30.3/themes and then tried to load the theme from
the gnome Configuration tool and nothing happends. I tried downloading
diferent versions and its all the same.
Can anybody help me...
I also tried puting the tar.gz into /.sawfish/themes and nothing
happends too. The Gnome Configuration tool does recognize the themes but
does not do nothing to change to that theme.
Thanks
Martin Ignacio Lange
THEPITT