screen blanking

--
Hope someone can help with this. I just upgraded to the new mandrake
7.2 and for some reason when I use xscreensaver after about 20 mins
the monitor will go to sleep and I don't know where to shut it off at
It only does it in gnome not kde and it is annoying as I like the xscreensaver
any body have a clue? None of the energy savers are turned on in gnome
or anywhere else for that matter.
Thanks
Mike Keith

        LINUX
        The Choice              Michael Keith
        OF A                    mkeith fireserve net
        GNU Generation

                       - Linux *is* user-friendly.-
             - It's just a little picky about it's friends.-