Re: gshutdown

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 12:59:23PM -0700, Chris Webster wrote:
> I can't locate gshutdown anywhere.  I have the latest helix stuff
> including gnome-utils.  Has it been removed from this package?
>
> --Chris

The cvs repository and the latest gnome-util 1.2.1 tarball show no
signs of gshutdown being removed (it's in the mini-utils directory).
I don't use Helix so I don't know if they've excluded it from their
RPMs.

You could download the latest tarball and just compile and install
that one binary though if you really want it :)

Jason.