Re: GNOME quest.

> > Ok, I'll try to answer your questions, but
please, it would be
> > better if you shared your
doubts/critics/question
> > To erase/enable one of the main menus (the
ones that appear when
> > you click the little foot) just right click
your mouse over the
> > foot and choose properties. There will appear
a window that have 3
> > radio-button like fields on the top indicating
"Global main menu"
> > "main menu" and "normal menu". As a normal
user, you can
> > enable/disable everything that was enabled by
the root user on your
> > machine. This is achieved by choosing "main
menu" and then
> > selecting the menus you want to have when you
click the small-foot
> > icon on your panel. If you do it as root, and
wants to have
> > everyone to have the same limitation
>
> Wow, you are the first person to answer this! I
was starting
> to think no one knew how to do this.  Thanks!!!
> In all honesty, I would like to submit questions
> mailing lists but I don't know how to use them
very well. :(
> This implies having to **subscribe** and then
getting
> every email mailed to me right?  Suppose you are
> subscribed to 5 mailing lists--are you willing
> get ~400 emails per day you don't want??? I
don't know what everyone
> else does about this.
There are specific tools to filter your incoming
mails and put it on special mailboxes that are
_not_ necessarely you inbox. Try, f.instance,
procmail.

> > I'm not certain that I understood your
question, maybe someone can
> > put some light in here?! Why would you want to
have 2 gdm sessions?
> > Maybe you mean Gnome sessions, isn't it?!?
>
> If you and your wife each had their own GNOME
desktop configured
> the way they liked then each would have to log
out to allow
> the next user to fire up his/her desktop.  An
alternative
> (hopefully) is to have lots of GNOME's in memory
that
> you access with Alt-Fx where x=7,8, etc.

Don't know how to do this. Try re-sending this
mail for this specific subject.
Cheers, Andre.

Esta mensagem foi enviada usando o BR Mail.
      http://www.homeshopping.com.br/