Re: gnome-core 1.2.3.1 "Dignitude" released

"Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain ireland sun com> writes:

> It seems wrong to me to have to write code in GNOME to deal with
> this. Is it possible to document somewhere a sys-admin can easily
> find, a description of the problem and the solution, the patch number,
> to fix it?

First, no full quotes, please.

Emacs comes with a PROBLEMS file.  Maybe, gnome-libs, gnome-core,
etc. should provide one, too.

autoconf maybe tought to detect problems and point the user to the
PROBLEMS file.

--
work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,