XWINDOWS - resolution

Hi all

I have Red Hat linux 6.2 installed on my Machine. My machine is P3.
When I use 'startx' command I am able to go to XWINDOWS but the font is
very big.Everything comes very big. I just can't use it. I think the
resolution is very big.

Can any body tell me how I can set it to proper value from the command
prompt. I can't do any thing from the XWINDOWS, because everything is
verybig and the windows go much beyond the screen.

Thank u in advance

Bye
Kilaru
begin:vcard
n:Kilaru;Satish C
tel;home:91-80-5215117
tel;work:91-80-8411438/9
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:kilaru netcontinuum com
org:NetContinuum
version:2.1
email;internet:kilaru netcontinuum com
title:Software Development Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;NetContinuum ltd	=0D=0AUnit No. 7, 2nd Floor, Innovator,=0D=0AITPL	;Bangalore;Karnataka;;India
x-mozilla-cpt:;-23424
fn:Satish C Kilaru
end:vcard