Réf. : gnome-print-20 - problems with rpm making

Yes I had the same problem with bonobo
I comment 3 lines from the bonobo.spec file to be able to create packages  (but
I'am not sure if it was the correct thing to do)
#%dir %{prefix}/share/gnome/bonobo
#%{prefix}/bin/bonobo-image-x-png
#%{prefix}/share/gnome/bonobo/docs/*

For gnome-print I don't remember...

The RPMs packages I'have made are on :
http://www.ifrance.com/ardantz/linux/download/download.htm

Jean--Michel

email: jmardantz@ifrance.com
page personnelle: http://www.ifrance.com/ardantz
(Screenshots of Evolution and Nautilus and RPMS packages)

mike%redtux.demon.co.uk@Internet
30/05/2000 21:52
Pour:	gnome-list%gnome.org@Internet
cc:	 (ccc: Jean-Michel ARDANTZ/SERNIT/F-T)
Objet:	gnome-print-20 - problems with rpm making

Is there a problem with the spec file in
gnome-print-0.20
Due to a change in emphasis I have decided that I
probably need to start installing via rpm.

To this end I needed to upgrade gnome-print,
libxml,bonobo and gnumeric. All of them behaved
nicely
on rpm -tb except gnome-print. and bonobo
 It seemed to make fine except no rpm's at the end.
 It compiled fine from source

 Anyone else come across this problem