RE: E-mail reader for GNOME

On 19-May-2000 Low Lifeboy wrote:
> Can anybody recommend a good e-mail reader?
> I'm trying to download BALSA, but don't know how 'good' this one is.

Hmmm... Balsa's okay, I guess.... Spruce is not bad, too... Or, if you'd like
to have some more features and know how to set up the perl stuff, you might
check out CSCMail which is excellent, too.... But personally, at the moment I'm
using XFMail which is not GNOME but yet has most of the stuff I need (PGP
support, filtering, MBOX and MH access and so on). It's a fine program IMHO,
and, they've started porting it to the GTK right now (name of the new version's
Archimedes), so this will probably be interesting in the future... :)

Regards,
Kristian

Kristian Rink
kristian.rink@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de