Re: Gnumeric 0.53 released

On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 05:55:55PM +0000 or thereabouts, Paul Lewis wrote:
> Would appreciate directions to this version of libglade.
> At Gnome site I can easily locate 0.7 but not 0.11?

You mentioned rpms so I'm guessing you used the /pub/GNOME/stable/redhat/
directory or something. Indeed, the RPM directory has only 0.7. Try
looking in /pub/GNOME/stable/sources/libglade. I saw 0.11 there this
morning.

Most gnome packages now come with specfiles, so you can create an
rpm from the tarball using rpm -ta on it. I can't say I've tried this
with libglade, but it should work.

Telsa