Re: Gnumeric 0.53 released

Trying to ./configure Gnumeric 0.53 the procedure terminates with the error

Checking for glade libraires >= 0.11 Configure: error: You need at least
libglade
0.11 for this version of Gnumeric

If I query using rpm -q libglade I get the following responce

libglade-0.7-1

Redhat 6.0  64Mb ram

What can I do to resolve this problem?

On Wed, 10 May 2000 16:51:49 Jody Goldberg wrote:
> We've released Gnumeric 0.53.  This version has many new features and lots
of
> bug fixes.  The major changes since the last release are:
>
> * New features
>
> 	* The structured text file exporter has been released.   This
> 	  greatly improves the flexibility of text export.  (Almer)

<snip>