R: Mail client anyone?/R: Mail app

Hi,
    geez! Thanx for the quick answers!!!! :)))) The ones I've read - and the
others that will come... really, thanx!! :)
    I'm positive for the Fetchmail + Netscape solution; it seems to me
somewhat more... standard? Maybe... but! I've installed Fetchmail,
configured it, and run it; it says it fetchs my mails, but then... woha!
Where are them? I can't find them anywhere!! I've read the docs, and I think
I've understood that I have to pipe into sendmail or procmail... but to see
them with NScape? I'm stuck!!! Help! ;)
    Thanx again,
        Mano :)

PS: I guess this is starting to become *really* off topic... if anyone
wants, maybe it's better to write me directly... thanxxxxxx!! :))))))