Re: where is gtkGL?

On Mon, 15 May 2000 11:50:31 fheitka@attglobal.net wrote:

> In <20000515083624.A29649@wainwright>, on 05/15/00
>    at 08:36 AM, Peter Wainwright <peter.wainwright@nrpb.org.uk> said:
>
> >I believe gtkGL is no longer maintained. If you want a GTK widget for GL
> >rendering, use gtkglarea instead.
>
> One of the gnome packages asks for it.  I think either gnome-core or
> bonobo, probably gnome-core.

Are you sure? I DON'T have gtkGL and I regularly compile and run the latest
gnome-core and bonobo from CVS. Gnome-python checks for libgtkgl, which
is provided by gtkglarea, but this is only for the optional pygtk-glarea
subpackage.

None of the core Gnome stuff should require a 3D rendering widget.

Peter