Re: strange problem

This happened to me on my laptop, I noticed the cdrom light was flashing
each time the window would blink.  It made no difference if the cd was
mounted or not. I finally did what I usually do in these situations, I
reinstalled from the Redhat CD and when newer versions of helix are
released (this actually happened today I just haven't had time to try them)
I will try again.