RE: Session Management

Its posibly a window manager issue on the placement... gaim however, hasn't ever
restarted correctly for me...  maybe put it into the startup programs tab in
the control-center. That should make sure it executes.

--Will

On 12-May-2000 Billie H. Cleek wrote:
> I have three programs that I want to start up whenever I start X: 1) Gaim
> 2) Licq 3) an Eterm.
>
> Unfortunately, only the Licq window is in the proper place, the Eterm
> window isn't in the same position as I left it in the last session, and
> Gaim doesn't start up.
>
> Is this a problem with session management, or the individual applications?
>
> thanks,
> Cleek

We want this, and that, we demand a share in that,
and most of that, some this, and ALL of that. Less
of that, and more this, and PLENTY of this. Nothing,
I want it now, I want it yesterday, I want more
tommorow, and the demands will be changed then, so
STAY AWAKE.