Re: keyboard layout

I usually use Thai/English and I can switch between two languages using Alt+Left
Shift to english and Alt+Right Shift to thai. I also configured the toggled key to

Alt+Ctrl (Actually it can be configured to other limited combination of keys such
as Ctrl+Shift).  All these are done only in XF86Setup and no need to use xmodmap.
I don't know if Xfree86 support your language's keyboad layout or not.
Fortunetely, it support thai keyboard.

I have a friend that use WindowMaker that can show keyboard status and allow to
set toggle key.  But I never use WindowMaker, so I can't tell. I use sawmiill and
can't find anywhere that show keyboard status.

There are other problems related to thai's complexity such as display thai font,
sorting, and word separation (there is no space between words in thai) that make
most of the program don't work well in thai (and also other languages, I guess).
I hope that most of these problem will be resolved in pango.

san