? on GMC: how to set new terminal to Eterm?

GMC gurus,

	gmc's File/New/Terminal menu always launches
	a gnome-terminal.  I'd like it to launch Eterm
	instead, but haven't been able to figure out how.

	Per other's suggestion, in my ~/.gnome/Gnome file,
	I already have:

		[Applications]
		Terminal=Eterm

	That helps partially since when creating a new
	launcher applet, if I select "Run in Terminal"
	then it'd launch Eterm.

	I guess this question applies to Sawfish/Sawmill
	too since its root menu has a "New/Terminal" entry.

	thanks in advance
	ha`m